Important to note: For anyone to benefit from any Rewards Programs we may offer, they must be an active subscriber to one of our Compost Pickup Service plans, with no payments for such plans past due/in arrears. Additionally, it should be noted that if a subscriber voluntarily cancels or otherwise terminates their subscription with us, their statistics and earnings, as detailed on the Greener Bay Compost Leaderboard (which is what we use to keep public track of Rewards earnings), will be reset to “0” (meaning they will need to “start from scratch” with us, for in the event they choose to resubscribe with us at a later date).
Compost Discount Program
All Residential subscribers, as well as Commercial subscribers (and their leadership teams and employees), receive a special discount on any of our 1/4″ screened, premium compost they purchase directly from us, via requests made at www.GBCompost.com/Compost.
Please note: This discount is applied automatically when we invoice our subscribers for compost.
Referral Rewards Program
This Program works as follows:
- An existing Residential Service subscriber of ours is listed in the “Referred By” blank when a new subscriber is signing up with us.
- We give our existing subscriber credit for referring the new subscriber.
- We contact our existing subscriber to notify them that they have earned a Gallon bag of our our 1/4″ screened, premium compost as a reward for their referral and to make arrangements for the delivery of this compost.
- We deliver this compost to our existing subscriber, on a date that works well for us and them (potentially on a regularly scheduled Bucket Swap/Compost Pickup day).
- This compost is the same product we sell at https://www.gbcompost.com/Compost, which all subscribers are eligible for a special discount on (see Compost Discount Program above for details), and which is always subject to availability.
Clean Compost Rewards Program
All Residential Compost Pickup Service subscribers have the opportunity to earn free Gallon and/or Cubic Foot bags of our 1/4″ screened, premium compost, based on how much Acceptable, contaminant-free material they provide to us.
This Program works as follows:
- Residential Compost Pickup Service subscribers receive one Compost Point for each pound of Acceptable material they provide to us.
- Compost Points are kept track of by us on the Greener Bay Compost Leaderboard, which is updated weekly.
- Pursuant to our 3/11/2023 policy change, with regard to combating contamination in our buckets, and for the purposes of this Rewards Program, “Acceptable Materials” will mean materials from buckets not considered “contaminated” (meaning, buckets found to contain no materials from the Not Acceptable side of our List of Acceptable and Not Acceptable Materials).
- Residential Compost Pickup Service subscribers may “cash in”/redeem their Compost Points for bags of our 1/4″ screened, premium compost at any time, by contacting us using any of the contact methods available at www.GBCompost.com/Contact.
- 100 Compost Points may be redeemed for a Gallon bag of compost.
- 500 Compost Points may be redeemed for a Cubic Foot bag of compost.
- Once a Residential Compost Pickup Service subscriber has contacted us to redeem their Compost Points, we will make arrangements with them for the delivery of the compost they have redeemed their Compost Points for.
- Once a Residential Compost Pickup Service subscriber has taken possession of the compost they have redeemed their Compost Points for, the Greener Bay Compost Leaderboard will be updated to reflect the number of Compost Points the subscriber has left to redeem.
- This compost is the same product we sell at https://www.gbcompost.com/Compost, which all subscribers are eligible for a special discount on, and which is always subject to availability.
Compost Request Form
If you have any questions or concerns about any of our Rewards Programs, please do not hesitate to contact us using any of the contact options available at www.GBCompost.com/Contact! And thank you, as always, for helping us make Green Bay a little greener every day!