2ND ANNUAL PUMPKIN DRIVE
This year, Greener Bay Compost is proud to host our 2nd Annual Pumpkin Drive event, which will see us pick up and sustainably dispose of pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks, and Indian corn by composting them, 100% FREE OF CHARGE, through the first three weekends of November 2022, for anyone residing in Green Bay, Allouez, Ashwaubenon, Bellevue, De Pere, Hobart, Howard, Ledgeview, or Suamico!
Subscribers to our Residential or Small Business Compost Pickup or Drop-Off Services will receive weight-based credit, under our Waste Reduction Rewards Program, for any and all pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks, and Indian corn they provide to us during this event.
PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be picking up any of the above-named items if they contain tea lights or are decorated with paint, marker, glitter, or any other type of chemical or contaminant. Additionally we will NOT be picking up any straw or hay bales, due to how large/bulky they are. Items we do not take can be taken to your local Yard Waste site, as listed below:
- Green Bay Yard Waste information: https://greenbaywi.gov/YardWaste
- Allouez Yard Waste Information: https://www.villageofallouezwi.gov/depts/public-works/yard-waste-and-waste-oil-drop-off-site/
- Ashwaubenon Yard Waste Information: https://ashwaubenon.gov/government/departments/public-works-streets/yard-waste-disposal/
- Bellevue Yard Waste Information: https://www.villageofbellevuewi.gov/departments/public_works/garbage__recycling___yard_waste/yard_waste
- De Pere Yard Waste Information: https://www.deperewi.gov/topic/index.php?topicid=278&structureid=88
- Hobart Yard Waste Information: https://www.hobart-wi.org/public-works
- Howard Yard Waste Information: http://www.villageofhoward.com/174/Yard-Waste-Removal
- Ledgeview Yard Waste Information: https://www.ledgeviewwisconsin.com/departments/public-works/yard-waste/
- Suamico Yard Waste Information: https://www.suamico.org/departments/public_works_engineering/yard_waste_site.php
|BENEFITS OF UTILIZING THIS 100% FREE SERVICE:|
|Avoid the Inconvenience of Needing to Take Your Pumpkins, Gourds, Corn Stalks, or Indian Corn to your local Yard Waste site||Fast, Friendly, Efficient Service from a Small, Local, Family-Run Business|
|Feel Good Knowing Your Fall Decorations Will Become Nutrient-Rich Compost for Local Gardens||Support Us and Our One-of-a-Kind Compost Pickup and Drop-Off Services with Wonderful Sources of Both Nitrogen and Carbon|
SIGN-UPS FOR THIS YEARS PUMPKIN DRIVE ARE NOW CLOSED.
SEE YOU NEXT OCTOBER/NOVEMBER! THANK YOU!